Popular Post
Recent Post

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mehndi Tattoo 2011

Since the products of natural henna plant, and ready to stigmatize the different shades of brown to dark brown and sometimes red. And you can find the finished mixes of color, but the colors would be artificial, unlike the old Mehndi.Use as a small bottle used for dyeing fabrics, Julie soon copy the design, I decided, hands free, not form. When I saw his hands were at that speed, and laughed, "the practice". While most people opt for traditional mehndi patterns, which can provide any design the customer wants. Less than 15 minutes after the start, and had black, swollen wrists and gave me the opportunity, or simply left to dry. Patience is not strong, and after 5 minutes, I changed my mind and I asked a hairdryer.

Julia explains the treatment they have a tattoo. When this was removed from the dry mix half the lemon juice, sugar and a half. 'The acidity of lemon juice in a darker color, sugar and lemon juice helps to keep up, but also to help soften the paste, which also helps in the process of darkness. "I was forced to leave' dough for about 5 hours, and to avoid humidity. Pasta and flakes easily, and olive oil to destroy the remaining batter. As a result, a tattoo and a duration of 2-4 weeks, depending on how often and kind of soap to wash.

While doing my research on the history of Mehndi, lucky I have my new henna tattoos. Now, I am sure that the evil eye and black magic, genies and damaging many other dangerous forces of the supernatural. The art of applying henna (Mehndi) is due to at least 5000 years. He grew up in Egypt, Middle East, and spread in India by the Muslims. The traditional use of Mehndi for special occasions and holidays, weddings, births, deaths, and until the first menstruation. During these events, life and women are more vulnerable to evil spirits and the use of henna is a form of protection. Individual projects of special importance, and a little luck, health and fertility and sun and moon, etc. Art is a popular wedding site in the U.S., celebrities like Madonna, Demi Moore, artist sometimes known as Prince, offering henna tattoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment